Tuesday 2 May 2023

Early Mornin' Rain

1 May 2023. In the early morning rain, with no place to go...
So I'll just listen to some of the songs of Gordon Lightfoot. Here's a playlist in memoriam
1. For Lovin' Me/ Did She Mention My Name?
2. Early Morning Rain
3. Steel Rail Blues
4. I'm Not Sayin'/Ribbon of Darkness
5. Song for a Winter's Night
6. Canadian Railroad Trilogy
7. The Circle Is Small
8. Minstrel of the Dawn
9. Approaching Lavender
10. If You Could Read My Mind
11. Summer Side of Life
12. Cotton Jenny
13. Don Quixote
14. Looking at the Rain
15. Second Cup of Coffee
16. Sundown
17. Circle of Steel
18. The Watchman's Gone
19. Carefree Highway
20. Rainy Day People
21. Race Among the Ruins
22. The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
23. I'm Not Supposed to Care
24. The House You Live In
25. Summertime Dream
26. Shadows

Vale Gord, thanks for the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment.